FULL TIME – BRANCH MANAGER
In anticipation of opening our Watertown Branch, we are accepting applications for Branch Manager.
Full time salary position and wage depends on experience/education. EOE.
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off starting at over three weeks per year, 401K program matching contributions up to 4% and all Federal Holidays paid.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall image of the branch including but not limited to directing and overseeing branch functions, activities, and supervising branch staff.
Essential Job Duties:
• Supervise, train, interview and evaluate branch staff on an ongoing basis
• Represent Dakotaland Federal Credit Union at community events, meetings, etc.
• Responsible for overall image of the branch in the community and with the members
• Responsible for ensuring that the credit union is meeting the needs and expectations of the members to the best of our ability
• Perform duties necessary to meet the lending needs of the members including approving/denying loans and offering financial counseling when needed
• Perform duties necessary to meet the deposit needs of the members including deposit, withdrawals, opening/closing accounts, etc.
• Keep up to date on all credit union services to be able to explain all services on a general basis
• Maintain a continual knowledge on various types of fraud to protect the membership
• Responsible for providing monthly financials to credit union President on a monthly basis
• Attend continued training when applicable
• Open and close credit union using security procedures
• Maintain rate board, welcome center, and compliance postings
• Assist in marketing of branch along with the Dakotaland Federal Credit Union Marketing Department
• Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Perform annual staff evaluations
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations applicable to industry
• Knowledge of financial institution procedures, services and programs
• Requires ability to use word processing and spreadsheet programs (i.e., MS Word, MS Excel)
• Ability to work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving
• Ability to effectively present information to management and groups of people
• Five years management experience in a financial institution desired
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be Bondable and pass a background check
Please submit an application and resume by 02/22/2018.
Applications and résumés may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The employee application form is available for download here.