Full Time Real Estate Loan Officer - Dakotaland Federal Credit Union
201 S. Ohlman | Mitchell, SD
Competitive salary based on education/experience.
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K program matching contributions up to 4% and all Federal Holidays paid.
Primary Job Duties:
• Assure that mortgage application process is efficient and as easy as possible for member.
• Establish preliminary pre-approval for mortgage applications
• Provide members complete explanations of their loan and aftermarket products that they have purchased.
• Schedule closing dates for the loans and attend them with the members.
• Function as a liaison between the Title Company, Appraiser, Attorney and Realtors when needed.
• Be an active participant in community activities and continually look for opportunities to network with the public.
• Assist Loan Originators in gathering data to ensure files are complete and satisfactory for the appropriate loan programs.
• Must have exceptional communication skills and a desire to interact with the public.
• Strong analytical skills to assess the needs of members’ finances.
• Must be a highly productive person with ability to handle multiple duties concurrently.
• Expected to perform other duties as requested by management when necessary.
• Ability to exhibit patience, courtesy and tact when providing assistance or service to members and working with coworkers.
Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in lending, banking, real estate or sales. We will also give preference to applicants with formal education in banking, finance, economics, accounting or other closely related field.
Applicant must be bondable and pass a background check
Accepting applications until position is filled.
for the employee application form.
Call 605-352-2845 or 605-996-4431