With e*Services from Dakotaland Federal Credit Union, you can count on instant 24/7 access to your account everywhere you go. Conveniently and securely manage your money with our free Online and Mobile Banking. Log in to manage your account, deposit checks, pay bills, check your balances and manage your account on the go.
Use e*Teller to manage your Credit Union account(s) 24 hours a day. You have online access to view and transact business on most all your Dakotaland accounts and it's absolutely FREE. Anytime. Anywhere. To sign up for e*Teller, Click Here.
- View the balances, transaction history, and other account details
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Make Credit Union loan and VISA Credit Card payments
- View and print PDF-format images of your monthly e*Statements
- View and print front and back images of your cleared checks with Check Imaging
- Withdraw money from your savings or checking account(s) and have it sent to your address on file
- Set user-defined options such as changing your e*Teller password and e-mail address
- Use the Loan Advance option to transfer into your checking or savings from your Dakotaland VISA, Overdraft Protection or Home Equity Line of Credit
E*Statements are electronic statements that can be viewed through e*Teller, your Credit Union's online account access product. E*Statements offer many additional benefits above the standard paper statement. To sign up for e*Statements, Click Here.
- Reconcile your account by entering outstanding transactions and balance your checkbook
- Maintain five years of statement history and check images
- Download and save statements on your computer in a printable PDF format
- Receive email notifications that tell you when your statement is available
- Protect your identity and reduce your chances of being a victim of mail fraud
Bill Pay is available online and allows you to make single or recurring payments to several different vendors. To use Bill Pay, open a Dakotaland FCU Checking Account and enroll in e*Teller. After enrolling in e*Teller you may sign up for Bill Pay for FREE. To sign up for e*Teller and Bill Pay, Click Here.
It's Safe and Secure
To ensure that your personal information remains confidential, we use SSL technology to transmit and receive all of your personal information across the Internet.
It's Simple and Fast
Once you have a Dakotaland Checking Account established, along with your payee list, paying bills online is as easy as filling in the dollar amount, selecting the date to pay the bill and you're done.
Bill Pay is FREE to our members.
You can pay most anyone, any amount, any time day or night, or you can set up automatic payments.
Schedule payments in advance or monthly, twice monthly, biweekly, weekly and many other options.
Log into your e*Teller account and click on Bill Pay located on the left side of your screen. Complete the enrollment form. When you receive notification from Dakotaland that your bill pay enrollment has been approved (generally within 24-hours during regular business hours), you may begin to use the service.
You may not use the online bill pay service to pay governmental fees (such as taxes), court-directed obligations (such as alimony or child support), payments over $99,999.00 or payments outside the Unites States and its territories.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Browser Setting Are Required To Use The Bill Payment Service?
The following are a list of supported browser versions:
- Internet Explorer 5.0/5.5 Users
- Internet Explorer 6.0 Users
- Netscape Communicator 6.2 Users
- Netscape Communicator 7.02 Users
- AOL Users
The Bill Pay Application utilizes a variety of enhanced tools and security options. The current browser and potential browser version may vary due to necessary compliance with W3C standards (https://www.w3.org/). Moreover, we only support the most feature rich and highest level security browsers.
128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology is required to proceed. This provides a higher level of encryption to ensure that the data sent to and from the bill pay website is unattainable by an outside source.
The latest version of Internet Explorer can be found .
Should The Processing Date Be The Actual Due Date Of The Bill?
No. You should schedule payments a minimum of five (5) business days for your check payments and a minimum of three (3) business days for your electronic payments prior to the actual date. Weekends and federal reserve holidays are not counted as business days. Payments scheduled after 4PM Eastern Time will not be processed until the following business day.
How Soon Are The Funds Actually Taken Out Of My Account?
Bill payments are debited from your designated account within 24-hours of the process date.
What Happens If I Do Not Have Enough Money In My Account To Cover A Scheduled Transfer Or Payment?
If funds are not available on the requested processing date, your transfer or bill payment may be cancelled. If cancelled, you will be required to reschedule the payment; the bill pay system will only process the payment one time. If a recurring payment is cancelled, future payments on the recurring schedule will not be affected; however, you will need to reschedule the cancelled payment if you want it to be paid.
When And How Are My Payments Delivered and How Can I Ensure That My Payee Receives My Payment By The Due Date?
After funds are withdrawn from your account, we may remit your payment by electronic funds transfer, or if the payee does not accept electronic payments, by mailing your payee a check. Because of the time it takes to remit your payment to the payee, they will not receive payment on the processing date (the date you instructed us to deduct the funds from your account). Therefore, you should allow sufficient time for payments to be received and posted to your account.
How Can I Get Help?
Phone support is provided from 7:30am to 2:00am Central Time and can be reached by dialing the Subscriber Services phone number (866) 805-4505. Some users will also find a CHAT BUTTON on every page in the bill pay service. By pressing this button, you will be immediately connected to a Subscriber Services Representative with the Bill Payment Service. This connection is secure and can be used to get assistance with scheduling payments, requesting payment research and answering just about any question you may have regarding your bill payment account. This service is also available from 7:30am to 2:00am Central Time. With both the Subscriber Services phone support and CHAT Button, you will need to confirm ownership of your account by answering questions that only you as the account owner would know.
Call Center Support:
A toll-free number (866) 805-4505 is displayed at the bottom of each page in the bill pay product. This phone number connects you to a Subscriber Services Representative within the call center. You can get assistance with any question you may have regarding your bill payment account. You will need to confirm ownership of your account by answering questions that only you as the account owner would know. This service is available from 7:30am to 2:00am Central Time.
You can also use email to get your questions answered. Send your email requests to
email@example.com. Please do not send account numbers, password, security words or social security numbers by email.
Our mobile app is a free and easy way to access your finances from your iPhone, Android smartphone or tablet device. Make inquiries, transfers and payments or even confirm that a check has cleared.
Now available for download from the links listed below:
Mobile Deposit is one of the hottest features of our mobile banking app that allows you to deposit checks into your Dakotaland Federal Credit Union accounts using the camera on your phone. Its available 24/7, saves time and is a safe and secure option to deposit a check.
How to Make a Deposit - Log into the Dakotaland Federal Credit Union App on our phone and deposit a check in just a few easy steps.
- Choose destination account
- Enter amount of check
- Endorse the check
- Take photos of the signed check (front and back)
- Tap “Deposit Check” button
- Items submitted are reviewed for accuracy before posting to your account.
- You will receive email notification when your check has posted.
- A check submitted after 4:30 pm may not be credited until the next business day.
- A check submitted on a weekend or holiday may not be credited until the next business day.
- If your check cannot be posted for some reason, we may ask you to submit the check again. Do so only if requested.
- Once you have received a confirmation email that the check has posted, write “DEPOSITED” and the date across the top half of the face of the check.
- Keep your check for 60 days after it was posted to your account.
- Securely destroy the check 60 days after it was posted to your account.
Dial direct to your account with Dakotaland's Touchtone Teller. Our member information line is easy, fast, convenient, and it's free. Call (605) 353-1500 or 800-440-7791 to access your account.
You will need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) from one of our member service representatives in order to use Touchtone Teller. If you have not received a PIN for Touchtone Teller, please contact a Member Services Representative at 800-440-6573.
- Check account balances
- Confirm cleared checks
- Transfer funds
- Monitor deposits and withdrawals
- Verify credit card transactions
- Track interest
- View loans and mortgages
- Make loan payments
- And much more
If you would like to download a user friendly brochure for Touchtone Teller, Click Here. Touchtone Teller brochures are also available at any Dakotaland FCU branch.
MyAlerts at Dakotaland Federal Credit Union keeps you in the loop when it comes to your finances, anytime, anywhere. With notices sent straight to you via email or text, we can let you know right away when specific transactions clear your account or when items, like your payroll, post, so you always know your most up-to-date balance. We’ll even alert you when your loan payment is due or when changes are made to your account.
How to Sign up for MyAlerts
- Log into your online banking - e*Teller
- Select “MyAlerts” from the options on the left side menu
- Follow instructions from that page
MyAlert Types Include:
- Credit Union Alert to receive notification regarding important credit union business.
- Personal Alert to remind you to do those things that can often slip your mind such as renew a CD, pay a bill, make a loan payment, remember a birthday and more.
- Balance Alert to inform you of your balance on a daily basis or on a specified day of the week.
- Low Balance Alert so you will know when your account falls below a specific dollar amount.
- Loan Payment Alert to remind you when a loan payment is due.
- Transaction Alert to receive notification when a deposit or withdrawal occurs in your account above a specified dollar amount.
- Event Alert to be notified of various activities performed in your online banking account.
Receive MyAlerts on your mobile phone
You may not know it, but text messages can be sent to a cell phone by email. To do this, you first need to determine the email address for that phone or device. This is a necessary step if you want to receive MyAlerts as a text message. The first part of the email address is the 10 digit phone number with area code (without spaces or dashes). The second part is based on the company providing the cell phone service:
- AT&T @txt.att.net
- Boost Mobile @myboostmobile.com
- Helio @myhelio.com
- Nextel @messaging.nextel.com
- Quest @qwestmp.com
- Sprint @messaging.sprintpcs.com
- T-Mobile @tmomail.net
- Tracfone @cingularme.com
- Verizon @vtext.com
- Virgin Mobile @vmobl.com
Example: the phone number 555.123.4567 on an AT&T cell phone would be entered as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to combat debit/credit card fraud? If so, sIgn up for VISA Purchase Alerts to receive an email or text message in seconds anytime a qualified VISA transaction takes place that meets your defined parameters. Triggers can include:
- Individual transaction amount thresholds
- International transactions
- Card-absent transactions, such as telephone or online orders
to learn more and to sign up today!
MoneyDesktop is a PFM, Personal Financial Management tool, that helps you budget and manage your finances. It allows you to import all of your accounts, across multiple institutions, so you can see your balances and transactions all in one place. It is available for FREE through e*Teller online banking.
MoneyDesktop features a number of dynamic money management tools such as making budgets, setting goals, tracking your spending, monitoring your net worth, and much more.
Set up your account
Log in to your e*Teller online banking and find the “MoneyDesktop” button on the bottom left hand side our your account screen. Click the link and the accounts from Dakotaland Federal Credit Union will automatically begin syncing to MoneyDesktop.
Add all accounts
Add additional accounts with other financial institutions to see your full financial picture. These may include investment accounts, retirement accounts, credit card accounts, mortgages, etc. You may also add manual accounts for property, like homes or vehicles.
After all of your accounts have been added, open the Transactions View and review your transactions for accuracy. Transactions are automatically categorized for you, but they are not always accurate and may need to be re-categorized.
With your transactions correctly categorized, you can easily create budgets based on your actual spending history. Open Budgets and follow the instructions to generate a budget.